View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:01 PM   #208
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Unfortunately, yes.

You can find out which firmware your Touch needs by doing a factory reset and letting it download the newest available firmware. BEFORE restarting the device, check the size of the files downloaded to the .kobo folder. Then check the sizes for the Touch and Glo firmwares for the same version from the direct links in this thread.
I have a Touch and under the Device Information it says the software version is 2.3.1 r45611, 12/7/12 - this was downloaded to me through the Kobo Desktop app. In the Kobo Firmware thread this firmware code relates to the Kobo Glo . . so should I sideload the new firmware for the Glo? Thanks!
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote