View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Sloppily produced work is still sloppily produced work.

The writer needs the services of an editor and a proofreader, and not the services of Aunt May or Uncle Billy.

If these mistakes occurred through the services of a legitimate Editor, then I would demand my money back.

Making excuses such as, "Oh, I fixed that today," is no excuse for lame production values and outright sloppiness.

Pointing these issues out to the 'author' or 'Editor' (I use both terms loosely) may help to wake up this person. If not, then being an 'author' or an 'Editor' may not be the best occupation to invest in...

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote