View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #198
gouni
Connoisseur
gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gouni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo
@ Alpe

Thanks for all your time Alpe.

My level of qualification in computer science: I am 72 years old, I learned by reading and asking many questions. I'm in a computer club in my city for the elderly.

I am patient.

Alpe while you expand, I'll learn how to use Penelope and Python. Someone from the club will install me linux and I bought a book to use. If I do not know I have a person who shows me, as we had to show me to use the command line.

It's all magic to me, it's a wonderful world. And on the internet I learned and share a lot.

I'll also try to find a script for mobi to stardict. Research is sometimes more interesting than the discovery.

I took more pleasure to do my first dictionary kobo, in two months. What to do in fifteen minutes an automatic mobi dictionary.

gouni is offline   Reply With Quote