View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:26 AM   #379
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
JLeighs's Avatar
 
Posts: 219
Karma: 1208646
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I've been using the one I kept for almost a month now, I think, and I haven't noticed more pronounced color hues at all. As I've said in the past, it still has hues, but they are so faint that I practically have to get out a magnifying glass to see them, so I never notice them. No change in intensity or I would have noticed, believe me. The first one I had got steadily more pink every day. By the time I sent it back, I'd have to say that 80% of the screen was quite pink. The other 20% was a lovely shade of green.
*Sigh* I have now noticed, just in the last 3 days, a change in the intensity of the color hues. When I first noticed it, I was hoping that it was just a momentary thing. Nope. When I wake it up to start reading, it looks perfectly fine, but within a minute or two, I start seeing hues. Needless to say, I'm rather irritated.

On a different note, what is the safest way to clean the screen? I'm noticing fingerprints when I look at it in different angles.
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote