View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:37 PM   #162
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjalawyer View Post
Uh...you said that all "lookie-looks directly affect the income of the store in all cases." It was pretty clear from the context that you were implying that all browsers affect the store's income negatively.
No, it's not. Since you are either incapable of understanding what I'm saying, or simply refusing to, goodbye.

(And the picture, BTW, is bordering on namecalling. I'm supposed to complain to the moderators about that sort of thing, or so say the moderators. Fortunately for you, I'm not inclined to act like a third grader in the playgound, running to Teacher when the bully wantsw my lunch money.)

Last edited by taustin; 02-14-2013 at 10:40 PM.
taustin is offline   Reply With Quote