Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #15
Katsunami
Wizard
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's been said time and time again here that it's not a good idea to add lots of books at a time. It really is sensible to listen to what people have learnt previously and benefit from our mistakes .
I think Amazon doesn't expect people to carry around hundreds or thousands of books. They're not mp3's....

I always have a batch of 10 or so on the Kindle, and replace them with different ones when they're done. I've never carried 500 paper books around and never saw the need to
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote