View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #13
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle GDX, Kindle 3, KPW, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Hmmm ... I'm approaching the end of Ubuntu 10.04. I really like Gnome, and have learned to tweak it a bit, so I was in no hurry to move to Unity. But this might smooth the transition.
Straying off topic --- I'm also reaching the end of support for 10.04 (April 2013) and I'm not particularly happy to move to Unity. Played around with a 12.04 livedisc and I'm more on the hate side than the love it side.

I'm thinking about installing it on a old surplus laptop and see if I can get Gnome installed.

Last edited by jgaiser; 02-14-2013 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Ok.. I don't know which year it is.. :)
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote