View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #81
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook*, nexus 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
I tried screendim before I found screen filter, but it didn't dim my phone any further than the normal min brightness. I have been meaning to try it on my transformer though. Actually I might use both even if it does work. My transformer is very, very bright. Nice in daylight, not so much at night.

I'm not sure how much life my phone has in it, and that's my primary reader. If my transformer does have to stand in until I get a note, I'll need to do something to make night reading more comfy.
I use the app Lux on my S3, it lets me lower the brightness below the minimum the phone would go to with default settings. Also it lets you set your own brightness curve, as I find the default is too bright for my taste.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote