View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #15
rgeorg
Fanatic
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, K3, Fire HD, SGP5
I have a 9" windows xp PC convertsble tablet that I use as a primary device. It is connected to a 27" monitor. I love the 7" KFHD for relaxing and playing various games/videos/etc in the evening. I almost wish Ihad bought the larger kf, but the 7"seems to be good for all purposes and nicer to hold in my small hands. I usually read with the kindle 9.7" DXG.

I have just set up the Clip Zip and used it once. I am concerned about losing my place in an audiobook. Couldn't find a bookmark feature and there are no position numbers.

When I first was loading files I tried to add a book inthe audiobook folder. Folder did not have permission set to allow this. So I deleted the original Audiobooks folder and created a new one with the same name. I added files, but they ended up inthe Music list. No big deal, but annoying.

It is cute and small with good sound. I am using the Samsung earbuds that came withthe sgp5 with it. I should give it another try. I bought it for the size convenience to use while exercising.

I appreciate the assistance.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote