View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #40
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
These sound good. Unfortunately, Amazon has pulled all but the first one from Kindle due to some kind of formatting errors. Hopefully the publisher will get them fixed sooner than later.

Here's the full list of his books.
I've only read Inspector Saito's Small Satori, but liked it enough that I've kept my eyes open for more of his stuff in the local used book stores. Unfortunately, he seems to have fallen into obscurity over here.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote