Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:59 AM   #45
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutant_matt View Post
Ahh...

You don't happen to also have a problem with "page jumping", where it's not on the page you left it, coming out of sleep/power up, do you? (just asking 'cos 1 of the 3 Glo's in my house, which are all on 2.1.5, has this problem, coupled with much faster battery usage).

Cheers,

Matt.
That's a bug of firmware 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 that my "old" Touch also has... but my Touch has very very slow battery usage.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 02-14-2013 at 04:02 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote