View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:18 AM   #22134
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
I just discovered that €11 was taken from my credit card yesterday by a Swedish online battery shop. I disputed the claim, hopefully I'll get the money back. I also asked what the best course of action is now (new card?). I'm glad I got a pre-paid credit card with usually not much money on it!

I'm mostly annoyed with all the hassle it brings along with it. If I need a new credit card it will take a while before I get it. Hopefully Moneybookers will soon react and I can get everything sorted quickly. If not, I'll cancel my card with them and switch to the more expensive Dutch pre-paid credit card.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote