View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:30 AM   #119
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nook Simple Touch
Hi itsdev,

I have 64 bit system too and this driver worked for me.
I had slightly different problem - my device was getting recognized when i ran usbserial.oar but i would get the error drivers cannot be found or installed.
When you run unbserial.oar, do you see any new unidentified device in device manager? If so ,then check if our device id is same by Right clicking on unidentified hardware -> select properties -> under details tab, select "hardware id".

Follow the two steps and let me know if it works for you.
1. Install driver as legacy driver
a)Unack the archive
b)DIsconnect onyx boox
c)Goto Device manager -> Under action tab, choose "Add legacy driver" -> Install hardware manually -> Slelect ports (com and lpt) -> select acer incorporated and now choose driver from "have disk" option -> install the drivers .
d)restart the system
*Later you will see that new driver was installed if you go to the same option again

2. Turn off windows driver digital signature checking.

*I dont know if you have to folow this step or not. In my case i installed driver from some other sources initially, in turn my drivers got corrupted. So i had to turn off drivers digital signature verification.
To turn it off - press F8 when you restart the windows and you will see an option to boot windows without digital signature verification

Last edited by Feher; 02-14-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote