View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #537
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It looks pretty good on my Android phone and 5" tablet. For once I can scroll without needing to zoom.
Scrolling & refreshing images on an eink browser is not much fun!

Well, you gave me the courage to look, but I'm disappointed now. On my iPhone4, you can only see 1 full row of images on the screen (2 book covers per row) and a portion of the second row. Maybe if you had an iPhone5 with the larger screen you could see 2 full rows. I suppose you could only see a limited amount of information in the old format, but at least the title and author were more legible and you could get all the detailed info too in the same space.

Interesting that if I go through the browser on my phone, then I see the new mobile site at my library. However, if I go through "Get Books" within the Overdrive app, then it goes to the old site format.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote