View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #10
crt
Enthusiast
crt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of lightcrt is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kindle keyboard, PocketBook Pro 912 (black)
Thanks. If you wish you could try it (and even the russian 2.1.3 firmware) and see if it works.
NB: I had also copied several TTF fonts from my Windows 7 into the adobe/fonts directory but had not seen any difference, until I installed the Russian firmware 2.1.2.

One question: I received mine 2 days ago and when trying to place it in a protective case, I switched it on by mistake. I had not had the time to charge it fully for ~12 hrs. When I tried to charge it later on, the orange light blinked for very little time and then became stable orange. The battery indicator on the bottom right of the display also indicates a full charge.
So, what am I to do about the battery? I have left the reader charging for the whole night tonight even though the indicator is a stable orange, just in case.
Any advice on that?
crt is offline   Reply With Quote