View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #142
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwaldron View Post
Exactly my point.
Well, the way you responded to my post made it sound more like you were saying that my current Kindle would become non-functional when version 2 came out.

If you point is that people should just get on the damn train and stop waiting for one that has seats exactly the right color to suit them ... then, hell yes.

The important thing isn't which reader someone buys. If they have any interest in reading digital content on something other than a computer or a pda ... then they should just freaking buy something.

If the device of their dreams comes out the next damn day ... then:

1. Sell device one on ebay and cut your loses; or
2. Give it to a friend who cannot afford to buy any ebook reader, much less the latest and greatest; and
3. Get on with your LIFE (assuming, of course, that you have one to get on with).

But .... you gotta jump on one of the trains at some point, or you just get left standing there until you have pretty much missed all the trains. Bad idea that.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote