View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #31
pynch
my hair is a mess!
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by danutzeus View Post
Fantastic job! Please tell me what source have you used for the Epiphanies? There is much controversy (as usual) and I am planning to translate and publish them, and I decided to use the Buffalo notebook containing only 22 of them...

Thanks
Welcome to Mobileread, danutzeus!

For the Epiphanies I have used the digitalisation from this website (and shamelessly “restored” n° 40, because the layout of the transcription cannot be displayed adequately in an epub). The texts and their order follow “The Workshop of Daedalus” (ed. by Robert Scholes and Richard M. Kain), a scan of which can be found here. You can find details about their sources in the introductory note.

Into which language do you want to translate them?
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote