View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #61
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I had exactly the same pattern with my ereader as with my ipod touch. At first I actively seek out freebies and download any old rubbish, but after a few months reach a saturation point - probably about 3-400 in both cases - when I just stop looking, and only download something if it really sounds like something I want.

There's no point hoarding anything that's permanently free. It'll still be there when you want to read it. It's those sneaky one-day specials that need a bit of consideration.

It's not just freebies. I've pretty much been the same with low-priced items all my life. It's just a bit easier with physical objects to tell when it's time to stop.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote