View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #131
KalicoKat
KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
[QUOTE=auntykatkat;2421385]Heads Up! Not free till tomorrow. . . While checking e-mail, I received one from author Nancy J. Cohen listing a free book from amazon for Valentine's Day. It will be free from the 13th - 17th. The title is Warrior RogueQUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I love her books. She also published several futuristics with Dorchester years ago as Nancy Cane.

I've been visiting here for a while and decided to join so I could say thanks.
KalicoKat is offline   Reply With Quote