View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #858
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gerty and Marvin for iOS
luvmy4brats, I'll look into this and fix it for the next update.

ChristopherTD, font and layout preferences are persisted per book.

icallaci, I'll look into it.

Mike76, I'm not too happy with iOS' stock dictionaries. At some point I'll look into replacing them with better ones. I'll soon be adding a button in the edit menu (the one that shows when you tap-and-hold a word) that will let you assign custom functionality to it (e.g. sending the selected text to translate or a custom dictionary app).

bounce, as Faterson mentions exporting the vocabulary for all books in your library is included in the version being tested right now. If all goes well (and it is) the new version will be available very soon.