View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #110
cubemike99
Enthusiast
cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cubemike99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Oh man. Knowing about fill="true" went a long way to fixing the spacing. After a bunch of fiddling, I got the keyboard you see in the picture below (on the Paperwhite, no less). I removed the keys that I thought weren't useful enough to keep, giving the remaining keys much more room. Attached is also the kterm/layouts/keyboard.xml I made.

picture

file
cubemike99 is offline   Reply With Quote