View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Back in the day, I actually thought that the cats went for the newspaper while I read it on the floor because they like the crunchy sound it made under their feet. So wrong.

Now I know better - they LOVE inserting themselves between me and the screen of my laptop or my reader almost as much as they love chasing the laser pointer light.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote