View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:03 AM   #11
xor_
Zealot
xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xor_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Libra 2
Works fine here on my Glo, with two minor hickups:

- It seemed to interfere with the plugin, i.e., I couldn't get the plugin to load with the line your script adds to /etc/init.d/rc$ active. Disabling that line, and starting your script fom the plugin works for me.

- I didn't get it to work with a second SDcard inserted. Didn't look into it very hard, though, since I've been meaning to migrate to a one-big-SDcard setup anyway, which I did yesterday.
xor_ is offline   Reply With Quote