View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:42 AM   #23582
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
Mint tea in my cup.

Did I tell you guys that I got my BF reading? He just finished his first book in years, and his first one ever in English! He even read in bed a couple of nights while I was already sleeping
Bringing another into the light! Good job Iridal! What genre is he reading?

I remember a fellow I knew many years ago who was illiterate. He could just barely write his own name. Then he got involved in some adult education program that taught him how to read, and that was like throwing a light switch on this fellow's life! You never saw him without a book under his nose... Walking down the street, sitting over lunch, even waiting in line for the cashier at the supermarket. His backpack always had half a dozen different books in it. It was nice to see...

I'm just finishing up a cup of Keemun tea, and getting ready to make dinner.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote