View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:24 AM   #575
Araucaria
Bibliophile
Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
To me the main point is that, with the exception of a few of P G Wodehouse's books published before 1923, all the rest won't be in the public domain anywhere until 2025 (life plus 50) or 2045 (life plus 70), as Wodehouse lived until 1975.

So if you want a free copy of one, basically you shoudn't be asking here: and if you want to read his books cheaply you'll have to buy a physical book secondhand.

And yes, I too have trouble with finding space for all the real books that I have on my shelves.
Araucaria is offline   Reply With Quote