View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #13
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper Kingsley View Post
WordPress works best for blogging and you can get a free one if you don't want to go through the hassle of running your own. I've never heard of E-blogger.

Tumblr is more for comics and memes. I have my WP crosspost to my Tumblr, but I wouldn't try to use Tumblr for serious writing. Plus the crowd is usually teenagers or people in fandom.
thanks Harper. I appreciate the feedback.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote