View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #33
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Sony PRS 350
@ Wodin. Unfortunately I don't have age as that excuse and I am forever clicking on books on Amazon only to be told I've already got it, and I've lost count of the number of books I've started to read, slowly begin to *think* I might have read it before but carry on to the end because if I have, I can't remember what happens anyway!

I do however have an occasional clear out of free Amazon books that I've read. So there is always the danger that I'd download one I've previously deleted from the archive.....

I used to download a lot of free books, but I'm far more selective now. But I do read just as many free books by new, indie authors as I do books I've bought, so I do hope to get through them all eventually. The only difference is that if I'm not enjoying one of them, I'll just stop reading it and move onto something else, that's something I never used to do.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote