View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #26
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I guess I can understand that, somewhat, @latepaul. It's just that I've never really experienced being "crippled with choice." I just start reading something. If it hooks me, I keep reading it. It it doesn't hook me, I set it aside for another day. If a book gets "set aside" too many times, it will likely be discarded. I just never give myself any opportunity to NOT be reading something.

It seems to me that many people spend a lot of energy/time making sure they're going to love a book before they read a single word of it. Whereas I'm not afraid to start a book I may wind up hating after two chapters and discarding it for something else. Different strokes, I guess.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote