View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #18
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Copyright laws make my head hurt. In reading through it all, it's mentioned in many places that this is for works published on or after 1978. So what does that mean for books published prior to that time, is it still under the 50 years after the author's death in that case? I know the book was published in 1942, Macardle died in 1958 (which is why I originally thought it was in the public domain, also ran across a podcast of the book stating the same).
Mobileread's servers are also in Canada so you should be OK to upload it, given that information.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote