Thread: The Mind's Eye
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #19
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I wanna be a pirate too!
Warning: use extreme caution in mentioning the "P" word in this forum! Some folks might get a bit wound up

Anyway, it is an interesting topic. I do visualize what is happening in a book that I'm reading. It is great to become that engrossed in a book, however it does slow me down in that if I don't get a good image, sometimes I will go back and re-read the paragraph I just read. I'm not what you would call a fast reader, maybe 45-50 pages an hour for a good book, less if the book is not that compelling and I start to fidget (or if my wife is watching Glee and that damn show just sucks me every time even though it's so silly and melodramaitc).
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote