View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:37 AM   #649
pdurrant
The Ghost Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Nothing in my nook account, so I contacted them by email only to be told to contact Fictionwise .....
The UK nook support will not help with fictionwise transfer. There's no email address to contact. The only way to chase it is to phone B&N:

Quote:
For information on the transition of your eBooks or questions concerning your Barnes & Noble NOOK Library, please contact Barnes & Noble Customer Service at (855) 654-9332 Mon.-Fri. 8am - 11pm EST, Sat.-Sun. 9am - 11pm EST.
I found I could call the number using skype, which meant I didn't have to worry about the cost (i.e. it was free).

I suspect it's not a coincidence that my library got transferred within 9 days of calling them on the 31st January, while I had opted in and got a confirmation email from them by the 21st December 2012.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote