Originally Posted by PoP
Yet another great packaging twobob!
And since I don't like to remember keys:
- demo: Destroy matching shape groups
- deep: bomb the subs
- cd: top-down ascii attack game
- flip: make them all match
- ktris: a simple not-too-buggy falling block game.
- enigma: enigma machine simulator
- fire: you guessed it. some simple lo-res fire.
Refactored scripts to have several convenience functions. Looping, error handling, etc.
Bundled and tested initial bonus roms
reworked scripts to allow for ARCHIVE folders in the main roms directory.
(provisioning initial D/L's and docs as per licensing requirement)
reworked it to look "nicer"
made dialog prompts more descriptive of the actual end-user requirements
Other dull stuff.
Haven't had time to roll in all the possible titles and changes.
But rushed out an early updated package.