View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:54 PM   #26
Katsunami
Wizard
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrrho View Post
Thought about it and you are right, thank you. I'll show the documentation I gathered to one or two other persons who are involved in getting that item and who might have valuable input, then we'll just send him the chosen reader. My personal pick is the Pocketbook Pro 912, for the simplicity of the interface and the price.
In the Netherlands, those readers are less than €10 apart.

The M92 does have a Pearl screen, while the 912 has Vizplex. The Pearl one should be a bit brighter. The M92 seems to come in a button version, and a button+stylus version. The 912 has buttons and a capacative touch screen, which I'd prefer. If this person is older, he may loose the stylus, making his reader partly unusable, or at least less usable. And of course, there's the cost of a new stylus.

Personally, I like the black readers best: the screen seems to stand out more brightly (same as with pictures, that often look better on dark backgrounds).

Good luck choosing

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-10-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote