Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #1225
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
you are right madame b that we are very very severe about straying off topic around here, as you've noticed. but since you are generally an upstanding member of this community i suppose we can let it slide this one time. for you.

i am really sincerely touched by your fund to purchase capital letters for me. actually, while i may sometimes channel ee cummings, the truth is that i save my limited supply of them up for times when i am really furious or excited about something. i try to use them with parcimony so as not to run out ; it would be terrible if i no longer had any way of indicating particularly strong emphasis. also when i am in a really bad mood i find a good round of swearing to be cathartic and this is most effective in capitals as well, but i do try to generally be polite and even-tempered. this is not always easy so i find that avoiding capitals can keep bad temper in check, or at least somewhat attenuate its expression.
I suppose then we could start a fund to buy me a dictionary so I can look up the word "parcimony." Or even better set up a fund to buy me a Cybook Gen 3 so I could convert this post into a book and use the dictionary look up function. Either way I would end up a much smarter person.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote