View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:15 AM   #817
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I mainly use an iPad and don't know if I can post a picture of it.

When I sort by series there is a large number of unknown, I imagine those are the ones without series info in them. I guess I thought sorting by series would only list the books that were identified as being in a series.
I agree with ProfCrash. Books that are part of no series, might best be temporarily hidden when that particular sorting criterion is activated.

Or if that (currently) cannot be done in Marvin, it would at least make more sense to put all non-series books at the bottom of the listing, instead of at the top.

All of this will soon be moot, I suppose, because new Marvin Library sorting options, including (virtual) folders, will become available.