View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:34 AM   #20
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
K to you DuckieTigger.

This also works nicely on a Kindle Keyboard. With the Droid_Sans Mono font installed in the font hack it gives:
Attachment 101019
Now that is interesting. That is definitely a different mono font. I assume it does not work without having Droid Sans Mono on the KK? I will have a look at the fonts that are on the PW. Changing my sample book to use Droid Sans Mono did only change the "normal" part of it - the monospaced part is still the fall-back font for mono.

And just extracted all the fonts from PW to take a look, and it uses: KindleBlackboxRegular.ttf

Have to keep looking on how to change the default mono font. But then the one on the PW does look quite nice, and comes in regular, bold, italic and bold-italic.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote