Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:57 AM   #1222
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
You are in luck Zelda. My educational graphic entered into the public domain approximately 12 minutes ago.
thank you, madame b. as you may have noticed i am a strong proponent of the public domain, and it is for just such reasons as your quality creations inspiring the masses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
However, Zelda would doubtless want to remind us that no llamas were hurt in the making of any avatar, and that they were willing contributors.
you are absolutely right, patricia, how remiss ! i should have mentioned that. rest assured that it is addressed in part III of my "llamavatar" conferences mentioned above (which will now be illustrated with the brilliant educational graphic of madame b). yes indeed, llamas are thrilled to make avatars and make an extra effort to grow the finest quality wool and toenails as raw materials. that is why they are so much fluffier than camels, which are selfish, bad-tempered creatures and want no part of spreading the joy and good-humour of avatars throughout the world.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote