View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 03:26 AM   #811
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxjens View Post
The size used is almost as large as the font on the ipad keypad (ipad1).
Oops! I'm afraid what you wish to do cannot be done (yet), but I can't stress the importance of getting a Retina-screen iPad enough, especially when the reader is someone struggling with their eyesight. My eye-sight isn't the best, either (especially when I put off my glasses, I resemble a bat sometimes), and the difference between the crispness of fonts on an iPad 1 and iPad 3 is quite dramatic.

Whereas it's a real pleasure to be reading in Marvin on an iPad 3 even without my glasses on, this is next to impossible on the iPad 1 or iPad 2 (iPad mini as well, no doubt), because the screen becomes intolerably grainy to look at, especially if you put it closer to your eyes, which is exactly what a person with impaired eye-sight is naturally apt to do.

Last edited by Faterson; 02-10-2013 at 03:28 AM.