View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:42 AM   #83
Shushan
Bibliophile
Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shushan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Pandigital Novel, PC
I'm another one that could have chosen 'all of the above' -depending on the series. I prefer to read them in order when I can, but usually not all at once. Its rare that I get through a series without needing a break of some kind. If each installment is very long, then I probably won't read the next book back-to-back.

Spoiler:
I am very fond of all the Pratchett books. I think reading them chronologically makes as much sense as by sub-series, but either would get you there, so why debate when you can just enjoy a good read?
Shushan is offline   Reply With Quote