View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 07:40 PM   #11
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you RobertLCollins. Those questions definitely are worth asking, and certainly give me something to think about. Like I said, I'm just contemplating right now. And I'm starting to realize that it certainly takes a lot of fore-thought. The investment of time and money is only one half- actually being able to market your zine is an entirely different idea. Thanks for bringing that up.
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote