View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #163
Spacechik
Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spacechik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3g WiFi
Good Saturday all. Another year, another CHALLENGE! I usually lurk in both MR and Goodreads forums, picking up great book suggestions from all ya'll. Eeooww, that sounds creepy, huh? FYI, I'm not a troll. I am an avid reader. I loved the DRESDEN series so I like urban fantasy books mostly. I have read everyone of Butcher's books twice so I decided I'd try other 'series'. I sorta like Kim Harrison's Rachel Morgan series. Also, I've already read all of the current Sookie Stackhouse books this year, and the YA Pittacus Lore books (I am Number 4, et al). I'm not YA but I like the plot concept and they are fast reads. I've started the GREYFRIAR series but so far I'm unimpressed, although the audio version of the first book read by James Marsters kept me company in December. I hope to be able to read 100 books this year. I have a good start but I'm really bad at keeping count!! I have decided I like the audio books that I can 'read' on the way to work. Butcher's COLD DAYS was fabulous (both the plot and the narration). I've recently purchased Kadrey's Sandman Slim series..the first 3 books read by Macleod Andrews. I look forward to participating in this forum more this year. I like reading the various posts and opinions, and as I said I pick up some good information here. I still like the physical feel of books and the action of turning the pages. They also allow rereads. Audio books, not so much. Still, I love reading. Good day, all.
Spacechik is offline   Reply With Quote