View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #142
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD; Nexus 7; PRS-350, 950; Kindle K; OnePlus One; Galaxy S4; MBP.
My apologies to anyone I might have offended with the phrase consumer's ocular chew toy. Under normal circs, I might have tempered the language so as not to imply that anyone who happened to like the current Mini was a mere consumer.

I was too amused to remember that because I couldn't stop picturing the following image: people leaning over their seven-inch tablets as their eye membranes parted to reveal pointy iron teeth, which would then begin chewing on said tablets' Retina screens.

You might call that an i for an eye.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 02-11-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote