View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #141
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I must be the only one who can't see that much of a difference with the retina. My phone has it and I just don't notice the difference. I have an iPad 2 I got just when the iPad 3 came out, and I regret it. The mini is much smaller and lighter. I only use the full-size one for work now, and while that means it does get use, it was very expensive. And now that Apple has released so many more so quickly, its resale value is negligible. Had I known then what I know now, I would have kept my iPad 1 for work and then just waited for the mini.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote