Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:27 AM   #32
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have the horrible feeling I put the Touch firmware on it instead of the Glo. If I had done a factory reset instead of sideloading the firmware, it would have been OK.
Oops

Still haven't received my Glo and the day is almost over.... I'm afraid I won't be able to get you a disk image until sometime this week.

I have no idea what goes wrong when the wrong firmware gets put onto a device, but might something similar to this get you anywhere?
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote