View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:24 AM   #6
ubuntuser
ubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 3
Yes, I can ssh.
However, is it really nessesary to follow the "de-bricking" guide?
Now I need launchpad and myts only to be happy. Having no possibility to install updates is ok for me now, maybe I'll play with it later.
If i deleted only files in the /mnt/us directory, dont i need these files only? So why not to take them from another Kindle3 device?
ubuntuser is offline   Reply With Quote