View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 05:25 AM   #780
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Alex, the most likely explanation is that your review somehow violated their guidelines. If you swore ("the fucking greatest app!"), added a link (even a "disguised" one; e. g. marvinapp.com/whatsnew) or something like that, your review will simply be rejected without any notice.

Suggestion: Here's my review from the German AppStore, try submitting that:

Quote:
An amazingly well-done ebook reader with some unique features, e. g. DeepView which lets you analyse an ebook.
The developer is very responsive and picks up user suggestion eagerly, publishes them on his roadmap and implements them very, very quickly.
Now that 1.2 is out, Marvin undoubtedly is the most viable Stanza replacement on the iPad.
Once the iPhone version comes out (the dev is working on it), it's going to blow every other ebook reader out of the water.

I've helped testing Marvin 1.2 (for free, of course, and I'm not in any way related to its developer) and it was the best experience I've ever had working with an iOS dev.

So, the app is fantastic, its author a great guy and Marvin is free for the time being - if you have an iPad, go get it NOW! :-)