Too late to night for checking on that, but . . . .
The following is for the case of two buttons, ON and OFF -
- Each function is a single command line.
- Each may be applied multiple times: (ON, ON, ON ...) or (OFF, OFF, OFF ...) without harm or change in behavior.
- The usability (and functionality) of the firewall now allows the user more freedom.
- Rules have to be "ordered" - this is organized so that to open a service "hole" - that rule can always be added as rule #1 in the input chain of the filter.
- Closing a service "hole" is done by removing the "exact matching" rule.
- No protection (yet) from starting multiple instances of the same service (intentional or by accident) - that will come in a later revision.
I will try to get my K3 as upto date with current customizations as I have my Kpw and test out the 3G stuff - but as of this release, it is the same functionality that was in the "stock" firewall.