View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
ubuntuser
ubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenubuntuser has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 3
Need some /mnt/us files (launchpad)

Hey! I've done something horrible.
I wanted to erase /mnt/us/records in kindle's terminal.
I put rm -R /mnt/us/ records (the one useless space caused erasing the whole user store).
And now I dont have the launchpad folder.
I cant install it from bin file because updating system is spoiled on my device - i cant install/uninstall anything (any amazon update, or uninstall linkjail from correct package). -- U007 error.
Can somebody upload few folders (Im not sure what is nessesary to make launchpad work); (im sure that linkjail, usbnet, launchpad, myts are missing but what else - dunno) from Kindle usb root directory?
I have 3.3 firmware.
Please, help me. I'd be very graceful!!
ubuntuser is offline   Reply With Quote