Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #1237
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
I read that twice from your first post. The main things I saw that were different were that your instructions were for installing the Unified Application Launcher. I saw no mention of JBPatch anywhere. According to the first post in THIS thread, "GUI Launcher Integration (KT):
If you wish to access JBPatch from the GUI Launcher, you can use this file. This is not required, just an optional feature."
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote