View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #60
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPE View Post
What's the use of keeping so many readers? I've had three but I only keep one. I take great care each time so that I can resell them for a good amount; that way, I can afford to always buy the newest model (when it's worth it).
You could also so: I don't understand those people that resell stuff... I'll keep on using it till it breaks. I won't buy it unless I want it, why would I want to get rid of it simply because something new is available?

I have my own reasons for having multiple readers. Different situations require different tools. And sometimes it's simply fun to buy a new device... (which is partly why I bought my newest addition: a Pyrus Mini (4.3").

So, I now have my tablet for night time reading, my Sony for sunny day reading, my BBMini for portable reading and the PMini for ultra-portable reading...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote